Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday

Okay - I'll play along...
Go to your archives and find your 23 post.
What is the fifth sentence?

"My DH decided to get creative this weekend with some yummy Mexican food."

Well. Wasn't that insightful, inspirational, and enlightening.

Onto bigger and hopefully better things...

DH comes home this afternoon!!! HOORAY!!! It's been such a long week with him in a class out of town. Ugh. Unfortunately, all of us, except Wrigley it seems, are fighting some pretty nasty colds. Yesterday was a no-talking day for me, as much as possible anyway. We asked the boys to bring their stuff home from school - next time we'll have to clarify a little better! Just homework, guys! Please! For the love...

I got none of the deep cleaning I was planning on doing while he was away. But I have another chance in a few weeks when he's at another class. I did, however, find my Christmas cards, so I'll be breaking into those this weekend. (Sorry Donna!) I put out my autumn decorations last night. I forced myself to wait until after 5pm, so it was officially autumn!

Can I just tell you how much I appreciate the body of believers here? They have completely stepped up for us and helped with the wretched schedule of picking up the kiddos. I would have been completely at a loss without Mark N this week! THANK YOU!!!

Please keep praying for those in Rita's path. We have friends and family in Texas, and are very concerned...



2 comments:

Beaner said...

3. I have 1 younger brother.

That was from the '100 Things' post. BTW - that 1 younger brother was supposed to be on a plane to Austin, TX to play bass in an outdoor concert. Hmmm....wonder how that's gonna go! He's crazy, though!

Donna G said...

"I read of these lives, pray for their families, their hurts, their friends at other churches that are hurting, and think for the most part it has made my life richer and fuller."

I was blogging about blogging too much....some things haven't changed!!