Tuesday, February 14, 2006

EEP!!

Okay, yeah, uh, so, I, um, like, got this call today? about, um, interviewing for, like, a new job? and uh, yeah, and I'm like, totally freakin' out, um, 'cuz I don't, like, know, like, a good deal of like, the stuff she, uh, wants me to know?, 'cuz I'm behind, like, the times and all? you know, and um, so, like I have to like, crash course this stuff? like, before I call her back to like, set up, like, an interview? and like, all this is, um, happening? like, when I'm tryin' to focus, like, on the retreat?

...ack...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like totally understand! Way stressed, huh?

Beaner said...

Cool! Um...I'm hoping you do well in the interview....I think they prefer English! ;-)

Donna G said...

OMG!! Under stress you like totally become a valley girl!!

Chris said...

Yeah, and, uh, I'm not feeling so, like, great about the whole thing? you know, and I, like, could really, um, use some prayers, um, 'cuz I can't figure out if, you know, my distress is from God? or like from that other guy?

(Be prepared for this, like, at the retreat, Beaner - lol!)

Beaner said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Unless, like, you totally want me to, like, talk like that too, cuz, it would be, like, so totally gnarley!!!