Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday

Well, I got DS1 to admit that I'm cool. Right before bed Friday night, he told me that it was pretty cool that I picked him up from school with TobyMac blaring (well, as much as my little car can blare anything - LOL)

Allen started replacing the tub surround this weekend - he's so handy! Hopefully only a few more days until we can use the "good" bathroom again! Yay, honey!

There are four people that are in my office most of the time, and in pretty close proximity to one another. Today, the three ladies (me, friend boss, and the new gal) were talking about churches and spiritual matters before the other guy came in. It was very encouraging! Not even so much what was discussed, but the fact that the conversation even occurred. I don't think it would have happened even a few months ago. Hooray!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

#1 - WOW!
#2 - WOW!
#3 - WOW!

Sounds like a good weekend!!! Glad there's some son-shine at work!!! Blugs!

Donna G said...

Sounds like the start to a great week!!