Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Miss me?

(I'll just pretend you answered in the enthusiastic affirmative and move on...lol!)

Well, I think Allen and I came to a consensus last evening. We are under attack. The enemy has us in his sights and is trying his best to drive a big ol' wedge into our family. Between the health/physical issues, the whole job thing, the retreat, the kiddos {"loving"} each other - oh yeah - he's after us!

So, last night, we claimed our family. We prayed a covering over us, a hedge around us. We realize Satan is still out there, waiting, but I think that since we have recognized this as an all-out assault that we will make it through.

As a matter of fact, I've been feeling a sense of joy because what I'm doing has evidently gotten Satan's attention, so I must be doing something right! I'm feeling more confident about the retreat and more determined than ever to share what God's placed on my heart.

..of course, more prayer warriors joining the fray is ALWAYS welcome...:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed you so much! I just didn't want to bug you!

First, I'll tell God how special you all are and that I sure would appreciate him taking extra time with y'all right now.

I'll tell Big Red to just leave you and your good family alone - he's got no business there! Actually, I don't really know him and I don't want to introduce myself to him...

Donna G said...

Well YES!!! Of course we missed you.

Join my virtual hand and I will join you in praying that hedge around you and yours. I wonder if he (Satan) knows how much his plan back-fires when it draws you into deeper prayer with the Father.

Ya'll are going to be fine!

Chris said...

Thanks, gals! I knew we could count on you! Blugs!

HW said...

Yes, yes, yes. I have missed you. Your comments are so refreshing. They make me want to post about Satan's hand of negativity tightening around me lately. Thanks, Chris.

Jeff said...

You know that you have my prayers--will try to get back together with DH soon. Maybe my own tendency to overload myself is how Satan gets in to get at me?