Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday

Well, like I said yesterday and this morning - I'm not comfortable with the idea of this job at all. I'm in need of that divine 2x4 to hit me in the head and spin me around to the right path. I'm wondering if this wasn't a ploy by Satan to keep me from focusing on the retreat or something. I wouldn't put it past him. I do definitely want to leave my current position, but this particular job doesn't feel right. I don't know. Prayers would be appreciated...

...and I'll do my, um, best? like, not to do this, you know? at the retreat? okay? LOL!

PS - What the heck has happened to my profile and Spike that they're waaaaaay down at the bottom?!

6 comments:

Donna G said...

Spike just needed his own "retreat".

Go with your gut...it don't usually steer you wrong. I will be praying. {I will pray that the valley girl, like, totally goes away} No really praying.

Beaner said...

My sidebar used to go away on me too, but I don't know why.

You've got my prayers on the job thingy. I'm with Donna...if it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't!

Donna G said...

God, it has to be hard to be married to someone with ALL of the ANSWERS....(you know I love you Fire Guy!)

Chris said...

But I don't think I am afraid. And if I didn't have faith, why would I be asking for guidance?

I understand what you're saying, Allen, but it absolutely does not feel right. Today isn't a good day - at least at work - for me to get into it more, or to even make a decision about this, and believe me I will continue to seek other opportunities, but I'm not sure this is the one.

Beaner said...

Maybe the Holy Spirit is leading you to somewhere uncomfortable. That's OK - you've been praying over this situation, so even if you make the wrong choice, God is with you & He will work it out for good!!! (Not that I know what you should do, just that I know God will be with you wherever you go!!!) Blugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna sit over here and watch this one. I mean, I'll pray, of course but...