Monday, February 27, 2006

Prayer requests

As you may have heard, tomorrow is Blogville Prayer-palooza. If you have prayer requests that we in blogville can pray for you, you can post it in my comments, or Allen's, or Donna's...

Here are mine...

- that I will be used at the retreat this weekend
- that I can be bold
- that I will recognize where God wants me
- that I will be a better wife, mom, and friend
- that I will be more thankful
- that my family will be safe
- finances
- deeper prayer life and more joy about studying the word

5 comments:

Kathy M said...

Ahh, the women's retreat! Thinking of it, brings back wonderful memories. Spending time with women, I normally only saw on Sundays. Hope it's a wonderful time! Thinking of all of you.

Kathy M.

Donna G said...

I got yours down...

(finally I can comment without having to wait 15 minutes..... I made need to add patience to my list)

Anonymous said...

Consider it done!

Amy S. Grant said...

Wow, I could use these prayers too. Great list. I'll be praying for ya. Look forward to hearing about the retreat!

Susie said...

{praying for Chris}
Hoping your retreat is the best ever!