Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fluff...'cuz I can...

*NOTE* - for some reason - my page is loading VERY slowly today - my apologies!

What time did you get up this morning? Um...around 6:45

Diamonds or pearls? Yes, and if you have to ask, you probably don't know me well...

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wow. Been so long, I'm not even sure.

What is your favorite TV show? SVU, American Idol (yeah, I know)

What did you have for breakfast? Some trail mix

What is your middle name? Marie

What is your favorite cuisine? Italian, although I can do some damage to Southern cuisine and some Chinese foods

What foods do you dislike? Organ meats *shiver*

What is your favorite chip? Well, since I don't think chocolate counts for this one, I'll have to say Fritos or Pringles

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Zoe In Christ Alone

What kind of car do you drive? Honda 626

What is your favorite sandwich? Rare roast beef on sourdough with lettuce, tomato, mayo and cheese - oh, and I'll take a non-caffeinated soda - easy ice - thanks! Need gas money?

What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty and arrogance

Favorite clothing? Flannel jammies

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? UK or Belgium (come on - a country whose main exports are chocolate and diamonds?! Yeah, baby!)

What color is your bathroom? To be determined...stay tuned

Favorite brand of clothing? Clothing comes in brands?

Where would you want to retire? Barbie's dreamhouse - have you SEEN that thing? Okay, seriously probably the northeast or northwest - not really a beach kinda gal

Favorite time of day? Early morning before the dog is doing his puppy-potty dance and everyone is still sleeping, especially if it's the weekend and we have nothing planned.

Where were you born? Pekin, IL

Favorite sport to watch? Football!

What type of detergent do you use? Whatever's on sale.

Coke or Pepsi? Coke

Morning person or night owl? As much as I like mornings, it's easier to stay up late than to get up early

Shoe size? 8

Pets? Yes, one very spoiled Brittany - Wrigley AKA Fuzzbutt

Any new and exciting news to share? Jenn? Can I?

What did you want to be when you were little? Well, I told my mother that I wanted to be a nurse, but she gave me the 1970's feminist party line about being more than that - that I could be a doctor if I wanted to - but all I wanted was the cool nurse hat.

Favorite candy bar? Heath or frozen Snickers

What is one of your best childhood memories? ...childhood memory...childhood memory...hmmm...nope - drawing a blank

What are all the different jobs you've had? Um...games manager in a carnival, retail clerk, desk attendant in college, deputy circuit clerk, administrative assistant/gofer

Piercing? Ears

Eye color? Green

Ever been to Africa? No

Ever been toilet papered? My house? No. Myself? Yes. At my wedding shower.

Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes

Been in a car accident? Yes

Croutons or bacon bits? Neither

Favorite day of the week? Saturday or Sunday

Favorite restaurant? We don't go out very often, so I don't know that I have a favorite right now.

Favorite flower? Lily of the valley, ranunculas, tea roses

Favorite ice cream? Yes. *j/k* I like those yummy decadent flavors, but in a pinch, I can be appeased with mint chocolate chip

Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney

Favorite fast food restaurant? Probably McDonald's or Burger King (onion rings...yummm!)

Carpet color? Ugh - do we have to go there? Okay. Blue. Yes, I know. Fortunately, Wrigley sheds an awful lot, so if it doesn't get vaccuumed for a couple of days, it's kind of a grayish.

How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once. But I drove anyway. (Shhhh!)

From whom did you get your last email? The Bay of Evil

What store would you choose to max out a credit card? Probably Hobby Lobby.

What do you do most often when you're bored? Watch TV, read, stitch

Ford or Chevy? Not really crazy about Chevy Chase, so I'll have to say Harrison Ford.

What are you listening to right now? Me typing and one of my collectors on a phone call.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Okay, well, I have an answer to that one, but not one I'm actually willing to tarnish my good girl rep with on my blog.

Time you finished this? Not a moment too soon.

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Well Harrison is the only Ford I like better than Chevy!!!

Fun stuff. Keep us updated on the job!

Beaner said...

Organ meats????? EEEWWW!!!

Ice Cream - there's a great flavor at Cold Stone that is also a WalMart Great Value generic (but oh soo good & cheap) called Birthday Cake - it tastes like licking the batter bowl! Yummy!!!

Chris said...

THIS is what I'm sayin'!