Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday. Not much going on around here right now. I think I'm on the back side of the Big Event, you know? Kind of like after all the fuss and excitement of the wedding and reception - then what? I was joking after the class at the retreat that I was spent, but I think now that I wasn't joking so much. I feel drained, like I gave everything I had. But in a good way. I'll be fine - just need to get through the next couple of days to be my perky, bubbly self again...

Met Beaner's puppy last night - what a sweetheart!

5 comments:

Beaner said...

I agree with your feeling of tiredness!
Remember in the Matrix, when Cypher wants to go back into the Matrix because he's tired of the fight? Sometimes I just get exhausted from the journey & just wish I'd taken the blue pill!!!! (But I'm fighting that because I know it's Satan, but it's just a part of the whole thing, you know?)

Jeff said...

Hon', if I have to spell out what comes after the wedding and the reception, then Fireguy and I need a little talk. . . .

Chris said...

LOL!! You are SUCH a goober! *blushing*

Chris said...

(you're not helping, dear!)

Donna G said...

Good grief, I leave for a week and this blog is about.....well you know...the after the wedding stuff.

I;ve been missing that...