Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday

Weekend review....ready, GO!

Saturday: um, nothing...nothing exciting...nothing eventful...just nothing...

Sunday: well, kinda the same. S'posed to sing yesterday - wasn't feeling the best, but there ya go (see Saturday) Heading into the auditorium after practice when who do I see - but SKIP and his family! Color me surprised! SO good to see them. Church was good. Later that afternoon, Allen and I slipped out for some time alone - went to Lowe's and another store looking for a new grill. Allen cooked dinner (yes, I know I'm blessed!) and we watched the radar most of the evening. Oh yeah, we also watched the last part of the NASCAR race. (I know!)

Monday: Allen called me a few minutes ago and said that the new job people were calling me for an interview. So, any happy thoughts would be gratefully welcomed Thursday afternoon...

...but until then, I need to keep the bosses here happy, so back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... you saw an exciting finish, didn't you?

Chris said...

Yeah, but I have to admit, I felt sorry for the number 2 finisher. Sheesh - what a lousy break!

Actually watching a race with my husband sparked some interesting discussion.

(...and aren't you proud of us...?)

Donna G said...

I am so pumped that you saw NASCAR and Skip in the same day!

I hope you told the Skipster that we all miss him out here.