Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas, Blogville!

It's almost here!!! Just a few more things to get and wrap and I'll be good to go! DH and I "wrapped" presents last night. One of our traditions - pick a night just before Christmas, make the kiddos go hide in their rooms and we attempt to wrap gifts. Why, oh why and manufacturers put everything in geometric boxes?!?!

Anyway, I hope you and your have a wonderful Christmas!

...now if I could just get that SONG outta my head...Weee want da funk; gotta have dat funk...

6 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Thanks for putting that funky song in my head, too. :)

Merry Christmas! And they make gift bags, you know. I can't remember the last time I actually wrapped a present!

Beaner said...

You just made me remember something - BATTERIES!!!! I already wrapped the presents & I didn't check to see if batteries were included!

Merry Christmas!! BTW - the only "funky" thing I remember about Christmas was my New Kids on the Block Christmas tape w/"Have a funky, funky Christmas" on it. Somehow I don't think they could even know HOW to be funky. Thanks for the memory!

Karen said...

OK, I don't know the song. I'm so uncool.

We still have to wrap the kids' presents. And hubby has to wrap the ones he bought me. We'll do it tonight or tomorrow in our little Santa's workshop in the garage.

Beaner said...

I actually have HEARD that song before & YES it IS stuck in my head - thank-you-very-much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about "Flashlight"!

Or for the season...
"I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!"

Y'all were great for me today! Thanks!

Donna G said...

Love right back at ya!!!!

Merry Christmas!