Thursday, December 29, 2005

I think I've created a blogmonster...

As tagged by my dear hubby...

Top 5 people I wish would write a blog:
1 - I agree with DH - Cousin It - we want you!
2 - Jenn - and you KNOW who YOU are
3 - Surprisingly enough, my mother
4 - Any of the Dicksons
5 - Any of the blogs I usually read who haven't posted in forever

Words I heard waaaaaaaaaay too often in 2005:
1 - Money
2 - Emergent
3 - Post modern
4 - Saxophone
5 - "I don't know"

5 things I'd like to see decrease in 2006:
1 - weight
2 - tension
3 - housework
4 - natural disasters
5 - excuses

5 things I'd like to see increase in 2006:
1 - stitching time and ability
2 - time with the fam
3 - world peace
4 - my quiet time
5 - my prayer time

5 people whose lists I'd like to see:
1 - Mozark
2 - Paul W
3 - Beaner
4 - Dwiggy
5 - George

4 comments:

Beaner said...

People who should blog:

1 - Karrie
2 - Slippery Cats & Dogs
3 - Janet Lyn
4 - Melissa


Words I heard way too often in '05

1 - I promise
2 - I'm sorry
3 - Give it time
4 - potty


5 things I want to decrease in '06

1 - Worry
2 - Doubt
3 - Sorrow
4 - Jess pooping in her pants
5 - Credit Card Debt

5 things to increase in '06

1 - Trust
2 - Love
3 - Faith
4 - Fun/Free Time
5 - Money

Beaner said...

OK - I was a little cranky yesterday - maybe I should reconsider giving up coffee???

HW said...

words I heard way too often in 2005

1 - just a minute (my daughter)
2 - mom can you take me to.... (my son)
3 - I have a trip this week (my hubby)
4 - the coach added a game to our schedule
5 - that bone is broken....

Jeff said...

Hmmmm--looks like I fit #5 on "people who should blog"--now that I'm back in Normal, I'd better make it one of my resolutions for 2006, eh?