Thursday, December 16, 2004

The End is Near

The end of a very busy week, that is! Tonight the elder DS has a surprise b-day party to attend, while I, once again, will be waitin'. For the laundry. To finish. Yup. Hopefully, I'll be able to rest a bit more and shake this congestion thing...

DH is heading out tomorrow to pick up our soon-to-be-spoiled new family member. Can't wait! I know I've completely turned around from my earlier dog feelings, but this seems right. His foster mom says she's having a hard time telling him goodbye.

Last night was such a good time! The fellowship, the fun - truly a great evening!

Thank you for all your kind comments and encouragement about this weekend, not too mention your hard work, PT! It's almost over, gang!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good Luck tomorrow Chris! The practice tonight was awesome!!