Wednesday, December 22, 2004

whoosh

As I was running out (again!) last night to get stuff to finish the kids gifts for their teachers (side note - bad idea to give an 8 year old a glass ornament to take to school - FYI! - what was I thinking?!?!) I had a sudden sense of inspiration and deep, meaningful, rational thought. Something, I must admit, has been sorely lacking for me lately. I thought 'I really need to blog about this!' Great - topic for today is covered!

So. Here I sit. Listening to the wind rush about my ears. The same wind that blew every deep, meaningful, rational, bloggable thought right outta my head. All gone. Empty, echoing cranial cavern. Just sittin' there on top of my neck.

Tonight I'm taking the kiddos out to do Christmas shopping for Dad. Need something for Grammy and then I think I'm done. Whew! We've made our plans for the weekend, and then the relaxing can begin...

Have a joyous Christmas, blog family - blugs!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Don't you hate that whoosh! I have woke up in the middle of the night and thought "what a great idea, I will blog about that" Next morning, nothing. Oh well, it ususally don't stop me.
Enjoy that last minute frantic rush, only 3 more days...

Clarissa said...

It's almost here! Shopping is all done and I'm letting someone else do the cooking. How big of me.
Merry Christmas!