Sunday, December 12, 2004

We're expecting...

a new family member - hopefully by this time next week! We met with 'our' dog and his 'foster mom' this weekend - and it went really well! We're just waiting for the in-home visit to make sure we're not going to perform some sort of medical experiments on him and he'll be ours!

It's been really kind of weird knowing that someone is blatantly and overtly going to judge you. I know people do it all the time, but they don't necessarily tell you that's what they're doing. 'Hi, I'm Susie, and I'll be judging you tonight!'

Anyway. Had a good session with my voice coach Friday. She really likes 'So Are You To Me' but wasn't all that impressed with 'Hallowed' - of course, it doesn't quite sound the same without the entire group! Only one week, and all this madness will be done! We did some of the recital songs during worship today, and I think they went over pretty well - in spite of my missing a couple of notes - oh, and being scared witless!

So, it's Sunday night and I'm waiting for the laundry to finish. Yup. Just waitin'. For the laundry. To finish. Yup.

Good night and God bless! Yup.

3 comments:

Kate said...

You singing on Sunday was wonderful and will be even better next Sunday!!!! You are awesome Chris!!

Kate

Chris said...

Thanks, Kate! If my knees don't start knockin', I should be fine. Although my voice coach pulled the one song she had left for me as an accompanied solo - so it's just us, kids! I have to admit, I'm kinda glad because I was really having trouble singing while accompanied - go figure!

Chris said...

Aw shucks! You guys made my day!!! Thanx!