Thursday, December 09, 2004

We had practice for the recital last night. I'm still amazed that these wonderful and talented people have agreed to help me out and sing with me! I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of this group and this church!

I woke up feeling pretty yucky this morning - mostly dizzy. Nothing too weird I'm sure, but it concerns me - maybe I'm just more tired than I realized.

Sounds like we're going to meet our newest possible family member Saturday. I'm actually getting excited about it!

At practice, JL asked those of us who blog what we have to blog about. Well, today, not a whole lot!

Thank You Father for my church family - for their love and acceptance and willingness to serve. They are truly one of the treasures in my life. Lord, please keep me and mine healthy through the holidays. Help us to be truly grateful, and to focus on the gift You have given us so unselfishly.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Actually, we are the ones who are amazed that you want us to sing with you!!

Chin up!!

Beaner said...

Blogging has become my favorite way to keep in touch w/my brothers & sisters during the week - to offer up prayers, or sympathy or give them a much-needed hug when we can't physically be together. (And I don't have to have a clean house to blog w/others!)

Have a good day - take your vitamins & keep your voice healthy! Blogsings! (That's Blog Blessings for short. Unless you have a better one. Maybe a Blug = Blog + Hug.)

Kate said...

Let's all join in and give our sister a big blog hug!

BBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG

Chris said...

Y'all are too twisted for color TV!! But thanks for the blug! Made my day! :D