Monday, December 06, 2004

So far so good...

...although the first question the boss asked when he came in this morning was 'how many definitions of the word 'fire' can you all come up with?'

He doesn't think it's as big a problem as he did Friday. But there's still a problem. Fortunately, my former office manager and my current one both have stuck up for me. But I still don't know what the other boss thinks - he probably still thinks I've cost him tens of thousands of dollars and will come in here tomorrow breathing fire...ugh.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Good to hear that all is well for now. I enjoyed hearing you guys sing "Hallowed" from the upstairs room. It sounded really good (Ok - I was a bit jealous too) & I will enjoy hearing it at your Recital. Maybe we can use that song for Communion some time soon too!!! I will pray for a happy day tomorrow - just wear your armor & bring your sword if you have too! Take Care!

Chris said...

Thanks Beaner! I was really happy with the way practice went - just wish everyone on the PT could sing at the recital...:(
Doncha hate it when Satan attacks on more than one front?
Thanks for your encouragement!