Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sorry

I apologize for being such a whiner yesterday! I suddenly became my least favorite type of person!

Tonight is our Christmas banquet at church, and I'm really looking forward to it! We haven't gone for the last few years, but I really felt I wanted to reconnect with my 'family' this year. I've missed not being there!

Tonight is also our in home visit - the final step to getting Wrigley to come live with us! So, we were getting our house ready. Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself! Hopefully, our 'inspector' will think that too!

Things are quiet today at work. Two out of three bosses won't be here today, and the third is not really a stickler for rules, so it should be pretty relaxing around here today - which will be a nice change after the last couple of weeks!

Lord, help me to be focused and efficient today. Let me get done the things that need to be done. Help us to relax and enjoy the banquet tonight. Let us recharge by being with the body.

No comments: