Monday, December 20, 2004

It's over!

Yessss! The recital is over! DS2 did a great job on 'Jolly Old St Nicholas' and I'm not just saying that! As for the PT and me, well, I think we did a pretty good job too! What a blessing to be allowed to sing with these marvelous, talented people!

I got to our warm up session a few minutes late, and I couldn't find anyone - I mean how can you lose ten people in one room?!? So, I'm trying to decide where to start looking, when I hear the most beautiful group of voices start singing. WOW!!! Gave me chills!!

I was so excited my grandmother was able to make the trip to hear us sing and hear DS2 play. She was unable to make it to the spring recital.

Our dog is doing fine. He's a little unsure still, but I actually got a wagging tail yesterday! Of course, the little buggar also took off running...grrr.

Now onto that whole holiday thing...:)

2 comments:

Kate said...

You did a great job Chris!! It was so much fun! Thank you again for letting us sing with you.

Donna G said...

Please don't talk about the puppy too much, I am so afraid I am getting the fever. I don't need a dog!!