Friday, December 10, 2004

Yes, I can see the time. Yes, I realize it's after 1am. Yes, I have to go to work in a few hours. Not as soon as DH, but soon enough.

We went and got our trees tonight. Yes, I said 'trees.' I've been a member of a Christmas forum since late summer, and I was always amazed at these people who have trees in every room. One woman even has one in her garage! Well, we haven't quite gone that loopy yet, but each of the boys has one in their room, there's the main one in the LR, 3 tiny ones in the bathroom, a small one in the kitchen, and DH got one for his cave ("where everything has a remote and the scented candles have a purpose" - his words - not mine!) So that basically leaves my office and the master bedroom with no holiday spirit. And to be honest, I'm okay with that!

We were looking through some of his mom's old photo albums tonight, looking for a picture of him when he was younger. Some of his coworkers had been bringing in yearbooks, etc, and they all wanted to see him, well, with hair. My mother in law saved some of the oddest things in her photo albums. I wonder what weird things people will find in my stuff.

Okay, so I'm now kind of blathering. I know I need to sleep - especially with the dizziness that plagued me all day, and that weird feeling I had in my throat (of course that could have been damage from when I was gently chastising my children yesterday - gently, but at the top of my lungs...whatever works)

Alright, you've convinced me - off to bed! Blugs (luv that!) to all!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

When I was married, we had 7 1/2 trees (one was a "wall" tree). My ex was really into Christmas, so we had "theme" trees. Talk to me about it next music practice!

Kate said...

Gary and Sandy have a great video tape of your DH and I am pretty sure he has hair in it :)

Beaner said...

Big Blugs! I was up at 5 tossing & turning so I feel your pain. Luckily my boss is content to sit in front of the TV until I've had my coffee.

You take care of that voice - no more screaming. In fact, no coughing or sneezing either - these are horrible for the voice. Yes, there is a different way to sneeze - Celine Dion said so, so it must be true!

Have a good weekend - cya soon!

Donna G said...

I am not much of a tree person either. I like one LOADED with gifts. But, I have been to some homes in the last couple of years that decorate every room with a tree and it is pretty awesome...seeing as how I don't have my ONE up YET I think I will keep it simple.

Love the Blug, gonna use it, steal it whatever.