Thursday, January 06, 2005

...anybody out there...?

Just a quick entry today. Slow day at work, so I visited all my favorite blogs, and my favorite comics, and my favorite new sources, and my favorite blogs again, and my favorite forums, and my favorite blogs yet again, and...still got my work done with LOTS of time to spare.

So. I went back to my first favorite blog and hit that little button up in the right corner that says 'next blog.' Interesting blogs out there. I found quite a few blogs that were brand spankin' new, some that were very dark and disturbing, some that were very junior high-ish - what a riot! And I found some that were about God and the wonderful things He's doing in people's lives. Hallelujah - bright spots in the vast reaches of internet-dom!

1 comment:

Donna G said...

Yes, but you have to be careful with the next blog thing. I got some pretty hard core stuff I didn't even want to be looking at.

Don't you love those days though, when you can get everything done and still check all your blogs? I do!