Monday, January 10, 2005

sorry

I hate that I wear my feelings on my sleeve. If something is wrong, everybody knows. If something is good, everbody knows. I wish that I had the ability to just put on a happy face no matter what the circumstances, and deal with things on the inside. I feel like I'm a sponge when I feel badly, and I want to be more outward focused. But right now, I'm on the verge of tears, and my stomach is in knots, and everybody can tell something is wrong.

Please keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

Beaner said...

I'm so sorry about yesterday. I knew you were in a bad mood & you even said so, but I had that awkward moment of not wanting to pry, but not knowing what to say either. I will keep you in my prayers today & i hope that you will feel some peace & comfort. I enjoy you for who you are & wearing your feelings on your sleeve is a part of that. Lots of blugs today!!!!!

Jeff said...

Don't be sorry--I'm the same way, with my feelings so easily read. Thank God for that! So many people are fake and act like they're on top of the world when they're really not. And, remember, as I told you yesterday, you're in my prayers!

Donna G said...

I too am transparent with my feelings. I will keep you in my prayers today.

Clarissa said...

I am struggling deeply myself, just now. I won't say I understand, since I've no idea what your struggle, but I will say I sympathize.
Lord, help Chris as she walks through this difficult time. Wrap her up in your arms and comfort her as you are me. I know you have room. Through the blessed name of Jesus ...