Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's only Tuesday?!?

I returned from lunch today to a message that my former friend had called. And I will confess that I was (am) less than thrilled. She had written me a while ago telling me that she felt she needed time to let her know what God wanted her to do. Fine. Maybe it's my current mood, or my current stage of life, or my current ___insert term___, but I don't feel like dealing with this again. I did what I know in my heart was right and I feel it was with God's blessing and instruction, and I'm finished with it. I wonder if it was my recent conversation with the third leg of this twisted little triangle that prompted her to call.

So. How many Mondays should I be expecting this week?!?

1 comment:

Donna G said...

Yeah, I would go with my new "Pull the Tooth" strategy. If it causes you pain, get rid of it. (obviously this is not applicable in all situations.)