Wednesday, January 12, 2005

*Insert Title Here*

As I stated in an earlier blog, I am really enjoying 'The Message.' But I have to admit I have yet to find a translation that really gets my hyped about reading Numbers. I am really REALLY tempted to skip through it. If anyone has any suggestions on that little tidbit, please pass them along...

DH and I watched 'The Village' last night. And I will admit to being quite jumpy early in the movie! But it was pretty good. No deep theological or philosophical thoughts - just a pretty good movie with a happy (for me in terms of the fear thing) resolution. Little disappointed in the 'extra features' on the DVD. I was really hoping for a more in-depth explanation of the symbolism Shymalan (sp?) used, etc. Oh, well. It caused some very weird dreams last night - making sure all the shades were pulled and doors were locked - and there was that really weird part where some friend was dating the late, great (IMHO) Jerry Orbach. Yeah.

I'm reconsidering the women's retreat - now that I know one is possible this year. I think I'd like to go, and am really torn about leading worship. I am getting 'the bug' to do it, but it could be a 'control' issue for me. I'll listen to the Lord's leading.


No comments: