Monday, August 30, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Well, for those of you that were at the draft last night, you'll be happy to know that I still have somewhere to live! He was pleased with the choices I made for the most part, but be advised - trading will occur! :)

He and the kids had a great time yesterday! He told me, and them, how proud he was of their behavior. He said they were such troopers! They didn't complain about the wait, or no autographs, or the score, or the weather - but had a great time just being at the game!

And now, the workweek begins again. This is also the first week of the Holiday Grand Plan. So, I'm starting on Christmas stuff. (Don't hate me!) I feel the need to be more organized in my life, and what I've started doing has truly made a difference at home.

Anyway, this is definitely a creamed corn kinda day for me, so I'll leave you with a quote I saw: Mary could have said, "I can't! It will interfere with my wedding plans."

Lord, thank You for the good times and great memories my 'men' will have from this weekend. Bless them as they go about their day today. Be with me, and help me to let my light shine for You.

3 comments:

SeeJayDee said...

thanks alot for your support, I'm prayin for ya'll too. Much love.

IN CHRIST,

C-Sun

Beaner said...

That reminds me....I always kinda wondered what that Wedding must have been like. Did Jesus behave himself during the vows or was he crying to be fed? Was it a hush-hush, hide the baby wedding or was Jesus the Ring-Bearer? How long after giving birth did Mary & Joseph wait to get hitched? Surely she at least shed those baby pounds first! Thanks for the laugh....& the good reminder of God's plans over our own!

commentator33 said...

interesting thoughts Beaner
lol